Here's what I'm loving this week...
I'm loving fall and absolutely everything about it. Football is now in full swing and I'm gradually bringing out my fall decor at home and in my classroom. You know it's officially fall when they start selling those delicious smelling cinnamon broomsticks at the grocery store. I can hardly wait to start wearing my boots and long-sleeves, and making delicious fall treats like venison chili and pumpkin everything. Happy Fall Y'all!
I'm loving football. How could you not? College football literally makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. My Seminoles are looking good so far this season and looking forward to Gameday on Saturdays is what helps me get through my week. I'm still not a big fan of NFL football, but since my hubby participates in a Fantasy Football league it's always on at my house. I'm starting to enjoy it more now that we have this fancy new channel, ESPN Red Zone, that jumps around to all the different NFL games to show you all the exciting action.
I'm loving my job. My students are pretty good this year, and I'm really enjoying most of them. Now that I'm in my 3rd year, I'm fully comfortable with what I'm teaching and how I'm teaching it. I finally get to try all these cool, fun ideas because I actually know what I'm doing now. More importantly, my co-workers are amazing. I'm really loving all the people that I'm working with this year, we are like one big happy family.
I'm loving life in general. My husband and I are so blessed to have such a great life together and we are loving every minute!





Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteYou're loving some great things!