Hey, I made it to Day 2 of the challenge. Go me! In case you missed the memo, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for their Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge for the next two weeks.

Today's topic is Fall Clothes and Trends
I would not consider myself a trendy person, in fact, I just wear what ever I like despite whether it is "in style" or not. This is why I love fall fashion. It is so easy. You can wear jeans, a sweater and boots everyday and it is perfectly acceptable. In fact, that is exactly what I do everyday for all of the cold weather months. Anyways, despite my lack of trendiness, here are some of my favorite styles for fall.
Wrap sweaters actually look good on me because I am so tall. It makes me look long and lean :)
Boots, boots, and more boots!
They may be lacking in attractiveness, but I still love my UGG boots.
Dusk Over Cairo by OPI
You can't have fall fashion without Gameday dresses!
Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!
Love Dusk Over Cairo - I'll be looking for that shade.
ReplyDeleteI love that wrap sweater. I posted it too. Love your picks!
ReplyDeleteha we have some of the same favorite things ;) great choices and cute blog! :)
ReplyDeleteOhh! I love boots too! Can't get enough of them!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these picks!! I need to travel places cold, just so I can wear all these amazing seasonal clothes!!
ReplyDeletePS: New follower!! Nice blog:)
Love these picks, especially the 1st one :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of these picks--I actually posted the first two outfits, too!!
ReplyDeleteI love the oranges I'm seeing this season! Stopping by from the fall challenge :)
ReplyDelete