I learned a long time ago not to let a Seminole loss get me down. Win or lose, I always have a good time!
We spent the day of Boden's house having a little Gameday cookout. Chelsea came to visit again and we even got her to take off her Va Tech jersey and wear some garnet and gold!
I know that my girls over at Southernly Smitten and Eclectically E are super excited about their Alma Mater getting a victory, so I guess I can suck it up and show my good sportsmanship :) Congrats ladies!
Watching our game was quite stressful, but at least it was a close game. I'm really starting to get annoyed with all these refs giving us penalties left and right. On a number of occasions, we received bad calls and even flags for some things that were warranted, but then Clemson would do the exact same thing 10 minutes later and no one threw a flag on them. Oh well, that's just how the game is played. Luckily, we don't have a game next Saturday so we can work on getting our act back together.
Warning: here comes my angry rant...of course loosing a game sucks and I'm just as disappointed in my Seminoles as the next person, but it really bothers me when people turn their back on their team just because they lost a game. If you are going to be a fair-weather fan, then you really aren't a fan at all. The 'Noles could loose every game for the entire season and I would still love them. Obviously, I wouldn't be too happy about it, but I would never quit being a fan. After our loss yesterday, some people were talking about completely giving up on the 'Noles and not going to another game for the rest of the season. I love football too, but at the end of the day it's just a game so get over it. Why would I turn my back on my university just because they lost one game, that's just stupid...ok, end of angry rant, sorry.
I hope everyone had a fabulous football-filled weekend! Go Noles!


You sweet girl :) I thought about you on Saturday!! How fun if we both had ended up at the game! Maybe one year?! I must say...I was sweating it for a while, you have quite a team!! I think everything just fell perfectly for us. Good game though :) I like our friendly rivalry, and glad it's over!! Hope you had a great weekend!
ReplyDelete