Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I have not done a Fill in the Blank Friday in a long time and I am having withdrawals. So I've decided that even though there are only 2 hours left on this Friday, I still linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for some blanks!


1. The best thing I did all week was  lay on the couch and watch some of my favorite TV shows. I've been so busy, overwhelmed, and fighting a cold, so relaxing on the couch was exactly what I needed. 


2.  All this excitement and hype about fall and football  makes me super happy.

3. Pets are  wonderful, but sometimes a pain in the butt. 


4.  My family and friends  are the best things about my life. 


5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to  sweaters, boots, bonfires and hunting season! 


6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is  an iPhone. I have been waiting and waiting and dealing with ghetto phones for years now. I just want a damn iPhone. 


7. This weekend I am going to  grade papers and watch lots and lots of football. Especially my Seminoles when they take on Clemson in Death Valley tomorrow! 


Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment