Another day of Neely and Amber's Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge is upon us! By the way, I cannot believe that September is almost over. I am really excited about October though...I am in desperate need of some cooler weather and extreme fall goodness.

Today's Topic is Fall Travel
This post is going to be pretty shorty and sweet. During the fall, we do a lot of traveling but it all happens to be to the same place. Since my husband and I have season tickets to the FSU football games, we go to Tallahassee every weekend that there is a home game. Seeing as how we dedicate every weekend of the fall to football, we don't venture much elsewhere other than Tallahassee. While that is pretty redundant and not very exciting, I do love going back to Tallahassee. For a few days, I get to pretend like I'm a college student again and enjoy all the college town goodness that Tallahassee has to offer.
So if the 'Noles are playing at home that weekend, you can find me on I-10 heading to Tallahassee!
While I now spend my entire fall traveling back to Tallahassee, when I was in college we would travel away from Tallahassee in the fall for our adventures...
Such as heading to the Gulf Coast for fraternity formals...
...or randomly driving to Georgia to pick cotton!
I'm sure that I'll spend the majority of my fall travels in Tallahassee, but my goal is to make it a little further north (like Georgia) sometime soon to enjoy the cool weather and changing leaves. Happy travels this fall!
how neat, cotton picking :)
ReplyDeletecute blog, by the way!