Friday, May 25, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

This week has been hectic. Seriously hectic. However, today is Friday and I have a fabulous weekend ahead of me so I can't complain. Today, I'm linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and please take a moment to remember those military men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.


1. The best surprise ever would be  winning the lottery - or to be more realistic - a vacation. There might be something else that I'm secretly wishing for, but I'm not disclosing that on my blog  :)

2.  My wedding weekend  is my most favorite memory.

3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was  teaching middle school students. 

4. The best part of my day is  hanging out with my husband in the evening after work enjoying a glass of wine and watching TV.

5. Something I like that most people don't is  pickled beets, waking up early, the smell of gasoline.

6. Something I am willing to fight for is  my marriage and my family.

7. Something you might not know about me is  I was featured in Teen People magazine my senior year of high school for the volunteer work I did for the American Red Cross when two major hurricanes hit my hometown.


3 comments:

  1. The lottery is a great answer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from Laurens blog...I agree about hanging out watching TV and drinking wine with the husband! :) Love your blog title too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follwer from the Mackymadness link up! I love you link up for Fridays! I may just have to follow you in that way too! =)

    ReplyDelete