Sometimes: I think about cooking a delicious recipe off of Pinterest.
Always: I end up ordering carry-out from Pizza Hut.
Sometimes: I try to be productive during my planning period at school.
Always: I end up hanging out and chatting with my co-workers.
Sometimes: I enjoy a glass of wine after work.
Always: I end up drinking half of the bottle.
Sometimes: I try to come up with a regular cleaning schedule for my house.
Always: I wait until right before someone is coming to visit to clean the entire thing.
Sometimes: I get restless on my 45-minute drive home from work in the afternoon.
Always: I proceed to blast some 90s music and have a solo dance party in my car.
Sometimes: I think that a Kindle would probably be a good investment for me.
Always: I buy a paper copy of every book that I want to read.
Sometimes: I go into Hobby Lobby with one project idea in mind.
Always: I come out with enough stuff for five new projects.
Sometimes: I get so pissed when my dogs make a mess in my house.
Always: I love when they snuggle with me :)



I can totally agree with you on most all of your Sometimes and Always!! Downing 1/2 a bottle of wine is actually much easier (and not as bad?) as it sounds! House cleaning never gets done until someone is coming over too and I just can't give up my paper books either!! Great post! =)
ReplyDelete