Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week! Yes, that means I am going to toot my own horn and tell you that you should thank me because I am a teacher. Haha, just kidding. But no, seriously, teachers always seem to get blamed for everything and recognized for nothing. So to all you teachers out there, thank you for the work that you do.


I'm sure that most of your students, like mine, have no idea and could care less that it is Teacher Appreciation Week. Well, whether they actually choose to recognize this occasion or not, know that you are appreciated. As teachers, we have the most important job in the world (even though our salaries don't reflect it). Let's face it, without us no one else would be able to do their job. Imagine trying to do your job if you couldn't read or write...yep, you're welcome :)


So to all my fellow teachers out there, thank you. You are single-handedly changing the lives of so many and shaping the future of our world. Thank you to all of my former teachers, without whom I would never be where I am today. Be sure that when you see a teacher this week to thank them. Teachers love nothing more than to know that all the hard work they put in everyday is actually paying off.


Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

1 comment:

  1. God bless you, and thank you for all that you do! Yes, without teachers there would be no other jobs. Teachers are the foundation of all other jobs, and they are the foundation of our nation.

    So, again, I say thank you because you are shaping our future by instructing the students that you do!

    ReplyDelete