Week 21 in review...
Friday, May 18
Yes, the most exciting thing that happened to me on Friday night was getting sod delivered, hooray!
Saturday, May 19
Operation Back Yard Sod (Read about it here: DIY Yard Makeover)
Sunday, May 20
Watermelon by Essie - Just in case we're not clear about how ready I am for summer yet, I think these nails can verify that I've got summer on my mind
Monday, May 21
Every year I do this project with my students after we read "The Phantom Tollbooth" - glad my sample that I made three years ago is still going strong!
Tuesday, May 22
I always love how these turn out! Don't worry, I'll do a whole post about the project itself soon.
Wednesday, May 23
Book Fair at my school! Who doesn't love the book fair? I sure do :)
Thursday, May 24
An anniversary gift for Jared and I arrived today from my bestie and I freakin love it! She's the best :)



No comments:
Post a Comment