Thursday, May 3, 2012

Project 365 - Week 18

The end of another work week has arrived, hooray! I am so ready for a relaxing, uneventful weekend...which is a rarity in my life. I hope everyone had a great week :)


Week 18 in review...

Friday, April 27

Out on the town in Tallahassee for Erika's graduation weekend!

Saturday, April 28

My sister-in-law, Erika, graduated from FSU with her Masters in Social Work

Sunday, April 29

Beach day! 

Monday, April 30

Finally completed my portfolio for my Reading Competency 6 class. After 3 years of these terrible classes, I will finally have my Reading Endorsement added to my Teaching Certificate!

Tuesday, May 1

Hung up some valances in the kitchen

Wednesday, May 2

The temperature that awaited me in the car after work. Not cool. 

Thursday, May 3 

Created an "End of School" countdown for my classroom...only 24 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment