Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday! Time for some weekly pinning with Michelle :)


Oh, How Pinteresting!




                                                                                                                    Source: hgtv.com via Jacki on Pinterest



                                                                                                                         Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                           Source: etsy.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                       Source: tuckandcover.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                Source: allthingseurope.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                            Source: modcloth.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                             Source: fashionandcoffee.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                Source: homebunch.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                 Source: oasis-stores.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                        Source: opentravel.com via Jacki on Pinterest











                                                                                                                  Source: pearlspopcultureandperfume.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                          

7 comments:

  1. I love the white lace sundress, it makes me wish it actually felt like summer outside! Also the travel pictures are beautiful - wish money and time were unlimited so I could go to those places! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last travel pic is so colorful! Looks like someplace I could love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gray dress is five flavors of awesome.

    But what I really want to comment on is this: have you read 'The Lucky One' before? If not, OMG, the ending! You'll plotz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outdoor room picture ugh I so wanna be sitting in that spot! & I also love that white lace dress super cute! I would so wear it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pins!! They are all so cute! I love that gray dress especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...that bathroom?? DIE FOR! Who wouldn't want that in their house?

    ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete