Thursday, May 31, 2012

Project 365 - Week 22

I am in the best mood ever right now. I am literally over the moon...so excited for our dear friends who just found out that they are having a baby girl! I know that has nothing to do with the topic of this post, but I am just so ecstatic that I can't contain myself :)

Anyways, on to the real purpose of this post...my week in review. Which might I add does include a photo of me with the soon to be mama of the aforementioned baby girl.


Week 22 in review...

Friday, May 25

We drove down to Ft. Lauderdale after work to spend the weekend with our friends, The McGuires, soon to be parents of the baby girl I mentioned at the beginning of this post. Christina and I enjoyed some wine upon our arrival. Yes, there is such a thing as wine suitable for pregnant ladies...it's called dealcoholized wine. I'll have to keep this in mind for whenever I'm pregnant. 

Saturday, May 26

With the hubby getting our tan on in Ft. Lauderdale

Sunday, May 27

Spending the day on Ft. Lauderdale beach with Christina...look at that belly :)

Monday, May 28

Lunch on the Intracoastal before driving back to Jacksonville

Tuesday, May 29

Oh what a delightful drive to work in the morning...thanks a lot Tropical Storm Beryl

Wednesday, May 30

As the school year comes to an end, my students finally start to show their more appreciative side

Thursday, May 31

I decided to buy a yearbook this year. Simply because this is my third year at my school so there are students in this yearbook from all of the grade levels whom I have taught over the past 3 years.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to have a fiend like you to share this time with ! Aunt and Uncle Roche :) I know my little girl is in good hands with all things Lilly Pulitzer and monogrammed ;). XOXOX

    ReplyDelete