Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day via Instagram

This past weekend, Jared and I ventured down to Ft. Lauderdale to spend Memorial Day with our friends, Mark and Christina. You know how I love to document every waking moment of my life, but I didn't want to have to lug my camera around with me to the beach and everything so I just used my phone. Thank goodness for Instagram. Especially because I just had to get some photos of Christina's adorable preggers belly!


Moscato for me, dealcoholized wine for Christina...who knew they actually made dealcoholized wine? I bet some genius pregnant woman came up with that idea. 



I told them to pose for me and this is what I got :) 



Please do not judge our husbands based on these heinous outfits. They have this amusing tradition where they always buy matching tacky tank tops when we get together for our annual beach weekend.



This is definitely my favorite picture from the entire weekend. So adorable. Remind me to do this with my husband when I'm pregnant. 

Jared and I really love America :)




After the boys went swimming in the pool during the tropical storm, it was mysteriously closed down the next day. No telling what they did while they were in it...haha just kidding :) 


Thank you Mark and Christina for a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment