Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I literally have nothing interesting or witty to say today, so let's just link-up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting! and get on to the pretty pictures.


Oh, How Pinteresting!

                                                                                                Source: fiveminutegetaway.icanhascheezburger.com via Jacki on Pinterest





                                                                                                          Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                       Source: positivelysplendid.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                       Source: topshop.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                             Source: hgtvremodels.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                             Source: phimu-love.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                            Source: thefancy.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                          Source: someecards.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                    Source: cynababy.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                        Source: shopbop.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                               Source: blog.labargehomes.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                            Source: jokideo.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                            Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                                       Source: flickr.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                          Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                               Source: wayfaring.info via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                             

11 comments:

  1. Wow, so many things that I love! First of all, I love the quote in the 2nd pin. So true! I need to do better at remembering that. I also love that stacked picture frames idea - gorgeous gift idea for a shower! and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that pink striped dress and the Lily maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pink stripy dress!! And the outdoor fire place is amazing!! I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pins. they make me want to take a vacation! visit some of the places you pinned!
    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those beach pins and that maxi dress. I need them both now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the stripes!! Love your blog! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pins! I laughed so hard at the Get Well card one! Hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pins! Love the maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quote about the South. Mostly because it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coral and white striped dress!! It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, get well cards sound like a GREAT idea. I am always afraid I will someday fall down the basement steps and when the EMTs show up they will call the cops and say that I was attacked and the house was ransacked...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete