Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Happy Tuesday! It's that time once again to link up with Megan for her weekly Sometimes and Always


Sometimes: I go online and research European vacations that I want to go on.
Always: I realize that I can't afford any of them and move on with my life.

Sometimes: I try to plan fun activities for my students.
Always: They ruin my fun activity with their obnoxious behavior and force me to punish them.

Sometimes: I wonder what my work life would be like if I wasn't a teacher. 
Always: I remember how awesome it is to have summer vacation. 

Sometimes: I think about going back to school to get my Masters degree.
Always: I remember how much I despise going to school.

Sometimes: I wonder if anyone actually reads this blog of mine anymore.
Always: I write new posts anyways, even if it's just for me :) 

Sometimes: I wish I would spend less time on the computer.
Always: I come home from work and instantly get on the computer. 

Sometimes: I just want to spend the entire day laying on the couch doing nothing.
Always: I get antsy and decide that I want to go do something after all. 

Sometimes: I want to brush up on my Italian. 
Always: I'm way too lazy because by "brush up" I mean completely re-learn how to speak Italian because I don't remember any of it

6 comments:

  1. I read! I actually love reading your blog, even if I don't comment much. (I'm kind of a slacker when it comes to commenting - it's hard from my phone and my blog time at work is very short)

    I just finished my Masters degree, and while I keep reminding myself that it was a giant pain in my butt and I'm glad to be done - I keep thinking about another one or my PhD.

    I want to do the same but with Spanish. I remember some of it, but not much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking online for vacations we can't afford either. I usually look at cruises or the caribbean though. lol

    I love your blog! I read it! I am working on becoming better at commenting on blogs, like yours, that I love to read :)

    I saw go for your Masters. I loved Graduate school. Circumstances (an Army move) has put my Masters on hold for the time being, but I loved it while I was there.

    Have a fabulous Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bad about commenting on blogs but I read!! I will work harder on commenting. :) I can relate with you on getting antsy when trying to relax all day! I seriously think I have adult add.... I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you share my love of Christian Grey as well. I feel like I should own the fact that I'm reading those.

    Anyway, I found your blog through Megan's Sometimes link up. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read! I am a new reader but in case you are still wondering... I read. Enjoying it thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been debating on my Master's, but I keep remembering how nice it is not to have homework and tests! Haha!! : ) Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete