There are so many different link-ups that happen on Fridays that I like to jump around and try them all. So today I am trying out another link-up that I have never participated in before. Therefore, I am linking up with Ashley today for Friday's Letters.
Dear Bud Light, thank you for being there for me as soon as I get home from work every Friday afternoon to help me kick off my weekend and forget about my work week.
Dear students, please try and act normal for these final 13 school days. I know this goes against your insane ADHD nature, but I am begging you. If this is too much to ask, then please stay home for the remaining 13 days of the school year.
Dear motorists of Jacksonville, for some reason when the weather is anything but sunny you instantly lose any ability whatsoever to drive like a coherent human being. Therefore, if it is rainy or foggy out please either stay at home or try your darnedest not to crash into everything within 100 yards of your vehicle.
Dear Draw Something, stop being so addicting. As if I didn't spend enough time on my iPhone already, now this evil app had to come along and invade my life.
Dear husband, I had a wonderful time celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary this week. Here's to many, many more! xoxo
Dear weather, please don't rain this weekend. We really need to re-sod our yard and I would like to do a little tanning at some point. Sunshine would be much appreciated.
Dear Florida Department of Education, thanks a lot for making our students work so hard all year just so your can destroy any shred of self-esteem they might have left with your stupid standardized assessment scoring systems. Rude.
Dear Jason Aldean, thank you for scheduling a concert in Jacksonville in August. I'm so excited, can't wait! Also, thank you for bringing Luke Bryan as your opening act. Double yay!
Dear San Sebastian Winery, thank you for providing free wine tastings every day of the week. Thank you even more for not limiting the number of times that one can partake in the free wine tasting...aka: allowing me to do so every time I come to St. Augustine.
Dear co-workers, thank you for providing me with endless entertainment during my planning period every A-day, even if that means that I never get anything productive accomplished during that time. I thoroughly enjoy our time spent together :)



hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!
ReplyDeletelovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)
say hi back sometime? <3
Oh the joys of being a teacher. I look forward to the ups and down but I know I'm going to have my hands full! Oh...and draw something is very addicting!
ReplyDelete-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com
ugh standardized tests.. CURSES ON YOU! love the monogram that you used for your button! found you via the link up! xo
ReplyDeletewine tasting is one of my favorite things ever! and draw something.....I was addicted for like a month and now I haven't touched it in forever! I hope you had fun writing your letters for the first time! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!
ReplyDeletexo,
ashley