Thursday, May 10, 2012

Project 365 - Week 19

Yet another week has gone by...more importantly, there are officially less than 20 days of school left!


Week 19 in review...

Friday, May 4

My paperwork for Phi Mu National Convention came in the mail! 

Saturday, May 5 - Cinco de Mayo

Jared and I went out to enjoy some Mexican food and margaritas with my dad for Cinco de Mayo!

Sunday, May 6

I spent the majority of my day reading my book and tanning in the back yard. Bliss. 

Monday, May 7

Jared made a bunch of corned beef in the crock-pot so I got to enjoy Reubens 
(my favorite sandwich in the world) all week long! 

Tuesday, May 8 

I started reading "The Diary of Anne Frank" with my students and they love it so far!

Wednesday, May 9

Jared and I decided to reward ourselves with wine and ice cream on our way home from the gym :)

Thursday, May 10

I have been embracing my wavy hair lately and rockin' the natural look all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment