1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion for like a wedding is a cocktail dress or a sundress, depending on what time of day the occasion is taking place.
2. This week has been fine for me, but horrible for my husband. I feel so bad for him. He's a financial adviser so all this national debt drama has made work hellacious for him.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat a frozen pizza or spagettios. Or just ask my husband to cook, which is what usually happens.
4. My favorite pair of shoes is my seersucker peep-toe pumps. They are the most uncomfortable shoes ever, but so adorable. Well worth the pain.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my monogrammed bath towels. I never use them, they simply hang on the towel bar in my bathroom for decoration, but I love them. They are the first thing I bought with Jared and I's monogram on it.
6. My favorite person is my husband and my best friend Casey. Ok fine, that's two people but technically they fill different needs for me so if I put them together they are the perfect person.
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say "If you could be any Disney princess which one would you be and why?" Yes, I stole that question straight out of sorority recruitment. My answer would be Belle because she's a bad ass. She doesn't take crap from anyone and she does whatever it takes to get what she wants. Plus, she lives in an enchanted castle...who wouldn't love some singing and dancing dishes?



You can never go wrong with a cute sundress!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
just cam across your blog today! You are beautiful, and an AMAZING scrapbooker!!! just love it. ps. i want that david bracelet too!! and a ring :)
ReplyDeletexxoo
Classic & Bubbly
Bahahahaha you are my favorite person too friend.... Two best friends that anyone could have
ReplyDelete