Now the moment you've been waiting for, classroom pictures!!!
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
My classroom decorating theory is...blank walls are evil :)
Welcome to my classroom!
My school's theme this year is "The Energy Bus", based on the book by Jon Gordon
Classroom Library :)
Since I teach at an IB school, each team of teachers has to pick a country to represent for the year. Our country this year is Nigeria, hence the Nigeria stuff on my window
My Bloom's Taxonomy poster :)
The most perfect and proportional Week at a Glance ever!
My dad made it for me...the entire thing is measured out and leveled.
The first of my ridiculous bulletin boards for the year...this one is Energy Bus themed :)
I'm very excited to get started with another great school year on Monday! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


I love your classroom! I wish you could make an appearance at the alumni brunch tomorrow!!! You would be so proud of our newest PC. They are going to rock recruitment on Monday. :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks great girl! Hope you have a great school year :)
ReplyDeleteLooking good! I hope you have a fabulous first day!!
ReplyDelete