Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Ten

Once again it's time to link up with my sorority sister Jen at Food, Love, & Life for her weekly Tuesday Ten post. This week's theme is 10 Items on Your Wishlist.


Here are 10 Items on My Wishlist....

1. An iPhone - I know, I'm the last person on Earth without an iPhone. My husband says that when the iPhone 5 comes out that he is going to buy me an iPhone 4, since they will be cheaper by then. I'm excited! 


2. A cute case for my iPhone - So when I get my iPhone finally, I want a really cute case for it. Girly-Twirly has these adorable monogrammed ones, but they are pretty expensive...so I might just have to get a Lilly one instead :)


3. A Dyson vacuum cleaner - I know, I'm such an old lady. Trust me, when you have your own house and two dogs, a good vacuum cleaner is a prized possession. Our current vacuum sucks, but my parents have this really nice Dyson one. I always borrow theirs because they live so close to me and I can't stand using my ghetto one. Maybe my parents will buy me my own Dyson for Christmas, hint hint :)


4. To go back to Italy and visit the Southern Region. I went to Italy in 2005 and absolutely fell in love. We visited Rome, Venice, and Florence and I have been dying to go back ever since. This time I want to visit the Southern cities. 


5. A David Yurman bracelet. I hardly ever wear much jewelry, but I am dying for a David Yurman bracelet. I wear the same pearl earrings, my watch and my wedding ring everyday and that is it. However, I would be willing to add a little Yurman to my everyday jewelry. My mom has this exact bracelet and I'm obsessed with it. 


6. A cabin in the Smoky Mountains that looks like this...


7. To visit the Kentucky Bourbon Trail (Website)


8. A Chevy Tahoe - I have wanted one since I was 15 years old, and it is still my dream car.  


9. A pair of Christian Louboutin shoes - I would probably get something a little more exciting than black, but I am dying for a pair of shoes with those signature red bottoms. 


10. For Florida State to win the National Championship. 


Link up with Jen today and don't forget to enter her giveaway! Have a terrific Tuesday :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE our Dyson! You should definitely get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking uippp :) Glad to say that you were the very first person to ever link up with my Tuesday ten haha I wish that people would start making adorable monogrammed covers for Blackberrys. Guess I need to switch to an iphone too. boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must get an iphone!! And when you do, buy one of those cute cases for it! :) It will be so worth it!!

    So glad I found your blog. It will definitely be a daily read!

    ReplyDelete