Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! It's time to link up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do and fill in those blanks. Today is Lauren's birthday so all the blanks for this edition of Fill in the Blank Friday are birthday themed! Happy Birthday Lauren!


I think the festiveness of this post is going to require some photos :)

1. My most favorite birthday was  my 21st birthday. I had a big 80's themed waltz in Tallahassee with my sorority sisters and then Jared took me to Disney World to "Drink Around the World" at Epcot. 

My 80's themed waltz

"Drinking Around the World" in Epcot - Enjoying a margarita in Mexico


Oh yeah, in case you didn't know...I had blonde hair my entire life. About a month after these pictures were taken, I dyed my hair brunette.

2. My worst birthday was  non-existent. I can't remember ever having a really bad birthday. I've had some uneventful birthdays, but nothing that really qualifies as "the worst". 

3. My favorite birthday memory is  having prom on my birthday when I was 17. I didn't even have to throw myself a party because the high school did it for me, haha. 

4. The best birthday present I've ever received was  my car when I turned 16. It was a 2001 Ford Explorer. I loved that car. 

5. The best birthday present I've ever given was  for my mother-in-law this year. My sister-in-law and I were going to visit her mom for her birthday, but my husband wasn't going to be able to take off work and come with us. However, at the last minute he took off work and came down with us, but we didn't tell their mom until we got to her house and he got out of the car. She was so excited and started crying. That was the best present I've ever given someone. 

 
6. Birthdays are  awesome! I love my birthday so much that I celebrate it for the entire month! I love celebrating with other people on their special day too. Birthdays are a good excuse to eat, drink, and have a good time. 


7. My favorite age so far has been  probably 21 because I was a senior in college, President of my sorority, engaged, planning my wedding and just living the good life without any "real world" responsibilities. 


Here's a picture from my birthday this year...the big 24


Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment