Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! Today is my last day working at my summer job, which can only mean one thing...back to school! I start pre-planning on Monday and I'm finally starting to look forward to it. Tomorrow, I'm going to be working on some DIY decor for my classroom that I super excited about. Don't worry I'll post photos of my glorious creations.

Today, I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for her weekly What I'm Loving Wednesday post.

 
Here's what I'm loving this week...


I'm loving my new planner! After much research and contemplation, I decided to get this Blue Sky planner from Office Depot. I was going to get either a Vera Bradley or a Lilly Pulitzer planner, but neither of those were big enough or had enough space for my large handwriting. Plus, this one was cheaper. I love it :)


I'm loving all these adorable garnet Gameday dresses that I found online! Now, I just have to convince my husband to buy one (or all) of them for me for football season.


This dress below comes in 9 other colors for all your Gameday needs :)

This one is my favorite and it comes in 6 other colors. 


I'm loving having friends come to visit. Last weekend our good friends, The McGuires, came and stayed with us and this weekend our friend, Rick and his pup Molly, are coming to stay. I could have visitors every weekend, I just love house guests!


I'm loving how the love and support of your fraternity brothers and sorority sisters continues long after college. This past weekend, we attended a baptism for our friends' son. The father is also my husband's fraternity brother. I loved seeing the other fraternity brothers there supporting their brother on this special occasion. They really are like your extended family.


Speaking of fraternity and sorority love...

I'm loving this article from the Huffington Post about how the university Greek system is the best example of community on college campuses. It makes me proud to be Greek! Want to Build a Better World? Go Greek!

I'm loving the blog that Brittany at Southernly Smitten wrote yesterday about the 5 Love Languages. You go on this website and take an assessment to get your Love Language Profile. It's really interesting because it tells you about what makes you feel truly loved. I took the quiz and here are my results...


I'm loving Pinterest. Oh my goodness, it is just so addicting. When I'm bored or just feel like procrastinating, I can always find something fun to look at on there. Here are some of the fun pins I've had this week...
                                                                                              Source: artmadewithheart.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                      Source: s3.amazonaws.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                           Source: biancanicoleee.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                   Source: imgfave.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                      Source: community.thenest.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                       Source: sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest



I'm loving my husband, as always. He works so hard and when the stock market drops, his job sucks. This recent extreme yo-yo game the stock market has been playing is especially stressful for him at work. Keep your fingers crossed that the market goes back up again for the sake of our economy and my husband's sanity.


Sorry, that post got so lengthy. Enjoy the rest of your week!


6 comments:

  1. I love those dresses!!

    And I'm going to take the love language quiz now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pretty red dress and your pins :) newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last dress and pins! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from WILW. Love it! So cute! I love the dresses you shared! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along!

    Love the dresses...especially the last one!

    Our love languages are very similar :) Quality time is my number one!

    ReplyDelete