Thursday, August 4, 2011

Scrapbooking {Vol. 10}

I am a scrapbooking machine! Seriously. Last night and this morning I finished the last of the honeymoon pages. Here they are...


Fun fact: The airport in Punta Cana does not have walls...that's right, no walls. The terminal is simply a concrete slab with a thatched roof. They do have ladies wearing fruit hats and coconut bras that greet you when you enter the airport though. Very festive :)




Sorry that the photos from our honeymoon are so crappy. May is the rainy season in the Dominican Republic so it was cloudy the entire time we were there.


Below: the bottom right picture on this page is the view from the back patio of our room. We could just walk out our back door and into the pool. From that spot we could swim about 20 yards to the right to the swim up bar :)


In case you are noticing a trend in all these pictures...yes, I did wear my hair up the entire time we were there. The humidity in the Dominican Republic is 98% all day everyday. My hair would not cooperate at all, straight or curly, it was just a giant frizz ball. Hence the bun.


When you stay at an all-inclusive resort there should be a cocktail in your hand at all times...otherwise you aren't getting your money's worth :)



Being a honeymooner is amazing because everyone gives you free stuff. They delivered wine, champagne, fresh fruit and dessert to our room every night after dinner.

 
Once I get my actual scrapbook today, I'll put all my pages in the correct order and then re-post the scrapbook in its entirety. Now, I've got to get all this scrapbook stuff put away and my house cleaned up for our visitors this weekend! So excited :)

3 comments:

  1. I use to love scrapbooking, and it got lost in the shuffle of my undergraduate. You've inspired me to start scrapbooking again!

    Such a beautiful honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just recently got started scrapbooking again...prior to this summer, the last time I scrapbooked was sophomore year of college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have always wanted to scrapbook, I love it so much! I am very impressed with all of this and just want to run off and buy stuff to start tonight. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete