Here's what I'm loving this week...
I'm loving pre-planning. I've always thought of pre-planning week as something like pre-recruitment but for school instead of sorority rush. It's a fun week to get pumped up and ready for a new school year.
I'm loving my classroom. I love decorating my classroom, just love it. It's almost finished and oh so beautiful, if I do say so myself. Pictures coming soon, I promise!
I'm loving my daddy for coming to my classroom and helping me put up my Week at a Glance. (Photo coming soon) It is perfectly straight and proportioned. All the other teachers will be jealous :)
I'm loving getting to help and guide some of our new first year teachers. I remember being clueless too and feeling so grateful that another teacher, who actually knew what they were doing, was so willing and excited to help me.
I'm loving that Janet Allen spoke at our district Language Arts training today! She is a fabulous teacher, writer, and consultant for teaching struggling readers. I have some of her books and they are brilliant.
I'm loving our 6th grade hall custodians who are always there when I need them to help me move classroom furniture or carry in boxes from my car. I really appreciate everything they do for me and my classroom.
I'm loving all the fun and exciting plans that I have come up with for this school year. It's going to be a great year, I can just tell :)
I'm loving that I get to meet all my new students at 6th grade orientation on Friday!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!



Good luck with your new school year!
ReplyDeleteI'm just discovering you via WILW and love your cute blog!@
Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteYou are loving lots of great things :)
My daddy came and helped me in my room too and was such a big help! I also told another teacher on my hall how pre-planning and open house remind me of rush!