Sunday, August 21, 2011

Recruitment Love

To all the Panhellenic ladies at Florida State, good luck with recruitment this week! Recruitment was always my favorite time of the year in college. Today, I am wishing that I was in Tallahassee at the Phi Mu house for their Alumnae Recruitment Brunch. Unfortunately, the first day of school is tomorrow so I was unable to make the trip to Tally this year. I am sending all my love to my Phi Mu sisters and all the other Panhellenic women who are participating in recruitment this year. Bring those PNMs home girls!

And of course because I can't pass up the opportunity for a trip down memory lane, here are some photos from my Panhellenic Recruitment experiences...


Bid Day: My Senior Year

One of the perks of being President is that you get to lay in front of the group Bid Day shot. I'm the one laying on the sidewalk on the left side, and yes it is horribly uncomfortable "lounging" gracefully on the sidewalk like that.


Recruitment Senior Year with my little and grandlittle 

Tallahassee was hit by a hurricane on Bid Day 2008 so it was a little rainy outside 

Bid Day 2007 with my little

Bid Day 2006 with my bestie

My Bid Day 2005 - we got caught in a torrential downpour while running to the house

I'll be crossing my fingers this week for y'all in hopes that it won't rain. Have a wonderful recruitment and good luck! LIOB

2 comments:

  1. It's kind of bitter sweet isn't it?? I know I miss recruitment this week, but also...what a crazy week it always was!! Hello no sleep. I'm definitely remembering the memories fondly, but enjoying my sleep this week :) haha

    ReplyDelete