Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kristin's Baby Shower

Today my mom and I hosted a baby shower for my cousin's wife, Kristin. They are expecting their first child, a girl, in July. The shower was at San Jose Country Club and we had a great time...I must say we did a pretty good job considering this was the first baby shower I've ever been to in my entire life :)

I hope I look this adorable when I'm 8 months pregnant

Soon-to-be-mama with the shower hostesses

I've never been to any type of shower before with banquet style seating, but I loved it. 


This baby is one lucky girl...she got so many adorable gifts!


My gift to the new baby was a scrapbook that everyone got to help create
(Blog post coming soon)

Dessert was mini-cupcakes from a local bakery
(Blog post coming soon)

Best wishes to AJ, Kristin, and their new baby girl!

2 comments: