One of my oldest and dearest friends, Cami, is getting married today and I could not be more excited for her! So what better way to show her how much I love her, than by posting
embarrassing adorable photos of her on the internet! Cami's mom, aunt and uncles went to high school with my parents and we have been friends since birth. She is one of those friends that is always there even though I don't get to see her regularly. Even if a lot of time has passed since I've seen her, when we get back together it is as if no time has passed at all. She was a very important part of my childhood and I want to wish her all the best on this new adventure in her life.
Christmas 1987
Cami's 1st Birthday - July 1988
My wedding day - May 16, 2009
Happy Wedding Day sweet friend! Love you :)
omg I LOVE these pictures!! you need to make sure to post this to Cami so she can see it when she gets home from the honeymoon!!!!
ReplyDelete