Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So What Wednesday

Happy First Day of Summer! Today seemed like a good day to try out a new link-up. Therefore, I am linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday...because we just can't be perfect all the time :)


So what if...

  • I've worn my hair in a bun all week because I am too lazy to do anything with it.
  • I got sunburned last weekend because I despise wearing sunscreen.
  • I kind of feel special that there is a picture of me and my alumnae chapter in the most recent Aglaia (Phi Mu's national magazine)
  • I've been done with school for almost two weeks and I still have school crap all over my house, yet to be organized and put away
  • I'm really enjoying The Bachelorette
  • I would seriously contemplate hitting hit Ryan (from The Bachelorette) with my car if given the opportunity. 
  • I spend way too much time on my computer and iPhone
  • I am dying for Erika and I to have a Laguna Beach Season 1 marathon
  • I am enjoying the fact that I am being overpaid to sit around and write assessments for the school district for the next two weeks.
  • I immediately binge eat Cheese-its as soon as I get home from the gym 
  • I am absolutely/insanely/ridiculously excited to see all of my best childhood friends this weekend at a wedding!
  • I have an unhealthy obsession with monogramming everything in sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment