Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Have no fear, I am still here and managing to stay afloat no thanks to Tropical Storm Debby. It has been raining non-stop here in Jacksonville for days and I'm thinking that I might have to start taking The Gheenoe to work. Anywho, it's been a while since I've linked up with Megan for Sometimes and Always so let's link up, shall we :)


Sometimes: I wish that it would rain to help my yard and flowers out.
Always: I get sick of the rain immediately and want my sunshine back...especially when a Tropical Storm decides to show up.

Sometimes: I get really excited when I see that Harry Potter is on TV.
Always: I watch the entire movie.

Sometimes: I want to go back and reread my favorite books.
Always: I find other new books that I want to read instead.

Sometimes: I want to stop reading the 50 Shades of Grey series.
Always: I really just want to know what happens in the end.

Sometimes: I wish I could get up super early in the morning and go to the gym.
Always: I realize that there is no way in hell that is going to happen.

Sometimes: I wish I kept in contact better with my friends (like via phone, letters, etc).
Always: Facebook just makes it so much easier and more convenient.

Sometimes: I want to paint my nails some off-the-wall color.
Always: I stick with colors in the red/pink family.

Sometimes: I think about buying a Kindle/Nook.
Always: I remember how much I love holding a paperback book in my hands.

Sometimes: The dryer stops while I'm doing something important (aka: blogging, watching TV)
Always: I just restart the dryer and fold the clean laundry later

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so 1) I watch HP every time it is on TV, even though I have all of the DVDs. Love it! 2) I love to re-read my favorite books. 3) I have a Nook and I love it. I love the feel of a paper book too, but the Nook is so convenient! One vacation I bought 20 books and ended up having to ship them all home! So I got the nook and now it doesn't matter how many books I buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't stop reading 50 Shades, just keep going!!!!!! Husband bought me a Kindle for Valentine's Day and I really enjoy it. I still love my traditional books (which reminds me, I need to find another bookcase), but the convenience of my Kindle is worth the money. Although, if you're a nighttime reader like me, step up to the full color e-reader or new Nook with backlight. I have an LED light that attaches to my Kindle but when I'm trying to read at night it bothers my sleeping Husband. So, I toss the comforter over my head and look like the kid at church camp reading scary ghost stories with a flashlight.

    P.S. I started the dryer again so I could write this comment instead of folding clothes. I'm so bad!!!!

    Blessings,
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I do the dryer thing too! Cute, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete