Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

It's the last Wednesday of the school year, hooray! Tomorrow is the last day of school for my students and I could not be more excited. So in the tradition of Wednesdays, let's link-up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting!


Oh, How Pinteresting!
                                                                                                                           Source: bhg.com via Jacki on Pinterest



                                                                                                                  Source: store.delias.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                    Source: pinterestschunt394.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                     Source: bios.weddingbee.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                               Source: kitchens.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                 Source: goodhousekeeping.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                        Source: sbigg11.polyvore.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                    Source: southernhospitalityblog.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                 Source: a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                               Source: polyvore.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                  Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                               

6 comments:

  1. I'll take that kitchen and add the built in desk (above) in the corner! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote about things being hard. Perfect inspiration for me considering I just start insanity hahaha. and omg that coral dress outfit is amazzzzzing!! I love a good maxi dress for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... I want the kitchen. The pool is amazing and I love that blue and white dress! Great pins:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I love it all. I'd like to be sitting by that pool in the blue/white dress... I love the two other outfits too! Awesome pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love each and every one of those pins, especially the first one - of the patio. BEAUTIFUL!

    Happy Wednesday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pins! Stopping by from Michelle's OHP! :)

    ReplyDelete