Oh, How Pinteresting!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Oh, How Pinteresting!
It has finally stopped raining, hooray! After dumping about 25 inches of rain over Jacksonville, Tropical Storm Debby has finally decided to get on out of here. Maybe this means that I can finally manage to get away from my computer and Pinterest and go outside...ok, maybe not :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















omg love those pins girl :) cute blog too!
ReplyDeleteGreat pins! I was trying to find my favorite, but they're all amazing! And I laughed out loud when I read that cat one. So cute!
ReplyDeleteJacki- I was nominated by a fellow blogger for the versatile blogger award. I had to blog about it then nominate 15 other bloggers and you are one of them! I have been reading your blog for awhile now, so I thought you'd be perfect. You can check it out on my blog and pass the award along if you'd like! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it all :) That headboard is awesome and the saying at the end is one of my new favorite pinterest finds :)
ReplyDeleteJacki,
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I am also a Phi Mu from UNC Wilmington! Southernbug.blogspot.com
LIOB,
April