Thursday, June 7, 2012

Project 365 - Week 23

This will probably be my favorite Project 365 post of the entire year because it means that the final week of the school year is finally behind me and it is now officially summer!!!!


Week 23 in review...

Friday, June 1

Some of my students at the 6th grade awards ceremony 

Saturday, June 2

My cousin's baby shower

Sunday, June 3

Grading final exams

Monday, June 4

Got some new sandals from Target

Tuesday, June 5

We had a 6th grade hall luncheon catered by Church's Chicken...such yummy side dishes

Wednesday, June 6

End of the year carnival at school...complete with dunking booth

Thursday, June 7

Last day of the school year...cleaning up my classroom!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Summer! I'm off for summer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE dress in picture number two :) And yay for summer! My besties and mom all work in the school system and their summers are in full swing as well so I know how that goes (and I'm a teeny tiny bit jealous) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh I love the dunking booth! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete