Thursday, June 14, 2012

Project 365 - Week 24

Oh hey, in case I haven't already mentioned this 238653 times...I'm on summer break and loving every minute of it! Anywho, here are some photos from this past week.


Week 24 in review...

Friday, June 8

I spent the weekend in Vero Beach with my mom and my aunt for a girls' beach weekend! 

Saturday, June 9

Going out to dinner in Vero 

Sunday, June 10

Soakin' up some sun with a delicious Miami Vice in hand :)

Monday, June 11

We finished cleaning out our classrooms early and were really bored, so we played cards for 2 hours

Tuesday, June 12

Bye bye classroom...see you in August!

Wednesday, June 13

I am making invitations from scratch for an engagement party that I am co-hosting 
(Blog Post coming soon)

Thursday, June 14

I bought a new agenda planner! I love planners :) 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous planner! Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a Phi Mu?! I should have known from the quatrefoils. lol I'm a Phi Mu too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that planner too! Please do share where you got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planner is from Target! They have the same ones at Office Max for $16, but at Target it's only $10

    ReplyDelete