Friday, June 22, 2012

Project 365 - Week 25

Happy Friday! I am super excited for this weekend because one of my oldest childhood friends is getting married on Saturday. That being said, I really have nothing else interesting to say today...so let's get on to this week's photos :)


Week 25 in review...

Friday, June 15

Erika and I found a delicious recipe on Pinterest to make for the party we attended on Saturday

Saturday, June 16

We attended a going away party for our friend Kristin

Sunday, June 17

We spent Father's Day at the beach with our family friends from Tennessee/Georgia

Monday, June 18

I went on a cleaning spree and cloroxed my tub/tile/grout with a toothbrush...I was very proud of myself

Tuesday, June 19

Working for the school district creating Language Arts assessments for next year

Wednesday, June 20

My alumnae chapter and I were pictured in the most recent edition of the Aglaia 
(Phi Mu's national magazine) 

Thursday, June 21

With Lindsay at a party for our friend Cami's wedding weekend kick-off :) 

1 comment:

  1. Look likes a fantastic week! Enjoy your friends wedding, girl :)

    ReplyDelete