Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Ever Changing Template

Hey, look! My blog looks different...surprise, surprise. I get bored really easily with my blog template, so I change it pretty often...ok, really often. I just can't stand looking at the same background day after day for too long. Yes, I realize that my template never relates to the title of my blog, but too bad...it's my blog, I do what I want :) Plus, I really love to decorate for every holiday and every season. I constantly change the decorations in my house and in my classroom in honor of the season or holiday, so why should my blog be any different? If I am going to change the wreath and the flag on the front of my house for every occasion, then I'm going to change my blog too. I just like to be festive! But look on the bright side, my dedicated followers have something to look forward to every couple weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment