Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's that time of the week again! Time for TGIF, happy hour, and of course Fill in the Blank Friday. So once again I am linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for her weekly Fill in the Blank Friday post. Happy Friday everyone!


1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)  middle of the day person. Although I have no problem getting up early and being in a good mood in the morning, I'm usually not very productive in the morning. I feel like I am the most productive and energetic right in the middle of the day. 

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are  Taylor Swift or Jason Aldean because those end up providing me with a lot of the country music that I like. However, I really don't even listen to Pandora all that much. 

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are  "Dixieland Delight" by Alabama, "All My Rowdy Friends" by Hank Williams Jr, "Take Me Home Tonight" by Eddie Money.  

4.  My favorite pattern is  any pattern Lilly Pulitzer makes! 

5.  My favorite perfume is  Ralph Lauren because it is the only perfume that I can wear. All the other ones make me nauseated. 

6.  Rules are  necessary and meant to be followed. Sorry, but I'm a teacher so following rules is an important part of my daily life. 

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is  "rude", which I say every time someone says or does something that I don't like. I overuse exclamation points and smiley faces when I blog, but I can't help it because I am usually really excited or happy when I blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment