Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I'm linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do today for her weekly Fill in the Blank Friday post.


1.  The best news I ever received was  getting a bid from Phi Mu. I know that sounds terribly cheesy and stupid, but nothing has changed my life more than Phi Mu.  


2.  Something I'm looking forward to is  college football - only 63 days until the season openers! Go Noles!  


3.  Something I would never do is  change who I am to make someone else happy. 


4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose  Jackie Kennedy Onassis - she is the epitome of style, elegance and grace.  


5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be  TSM - I am a sorority girl through and through. I go no where without my pearls, Lilly and Costas. 


6.  One should always  be polite and well mannered. 


7.  I want to  go back to Europe on vacation, especially Italy. 

Enjoy your Friday and have a wonderful holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your patriotic layout & your shelfari app on the side! I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend! LIOB

    ReplyDelete