Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's that time of the week again! Today, I am linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for another Fill in the Blank Friday. This week's blanks are even summer themed, yay!

1.   My plans this summer include  relaxing, reading some good books, tanning, spending some quality time at the pool and the beach, and crafting some new decor for my classroom. 

2.  The best summer I ever had was  probably the summer of 2009. It was the summer Jared and I got married, went on our honeymoon, and bought a house. It was also the summer before I got a real job so Casey and I spent the summer pretending like we were still in college. 

3.  Summer is  sunshine, vacations, cookouts, sundresses, floating in the pool, sparklers, tropical drinks, being super tan, and actually having free time. 

4.  My favorite summer food is  anything from the grill - burgers, hot dogs, kabobs, etc. 

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with  a Miami Vice - pina colada mixed with a strawberry daiquiri  or an ice cold beer. 

6.  My summer uniform consists of  sundresses and bikinis. 

7.  The best thing about summer is  everything. Oh and me not having to work because I'm a teacher. 


I am very excited about today because my bestie, Casey, is coming to visit for the weekend! It is sure to be a fun-filled weekend of all our favorite activities. Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment