Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day everyone! Today, I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for her weekly What I'm Loving Wednesday post.


Here's what I'm loving today: 

I'm loving the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard. Yes, the show is wonderful and addicting but the books are even more amazing. The 9th book in the series, Twisted, hit the shelves last week and I have just started reading it today. This series is a fun and easy read, sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.

I'm loving my current part time job. I get paid to sit in beautiful model homes all day and wait around for people to come by for a tour. Since I'm only here during the workday, not very many people come by. Therefore, I sit here and work on my online class, read, blog, and just hang out. If someone does come by, I prance around the model home in my sundress and chat with them while they look around. Best. Job. Ever.

I'm loving that the final Harry Potter movie is coming out on Friday! I would have never in a million years thought that I would enjoy something like Harry Potter, but I am in love. I read all 7 books of the series this year, finishing up the last one about a month ago. All I can say about the books is that J.K. Rowling is a genius; she is truly a gifted writer.


I'm loving the greatest store on earth, Hobby Lobby. Why am I just now finding out about Hobby Lobby?!!! It is the most magical place I have ever been to. It has all my favorite things, arts and crafts, home decor, anything and everything you would ever need for any project, and it is all so cheap! The one downfall to Hobby Lobby...they are closed on Sundays. Which now means that just like Chick-fil-A, I will probably always be craving a trip to Hobby Lobby on Sundays.       


I'm loving that FSU won the ESPN SportsNation vote for having the Best College Football Traditions in the nation! Obviously, Chief Osceola and Renegade are the best. Sorry, but does your mascot throw a flaming spear from horseback, yeah I didn't think so. Go Noles!


I'm loving that I still have another month left of summer vacation before I have to go back to work! Being a teacher is so super awesome :)

What are you loving today? Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for HP as well! I haven't read the books yet but it's definitely on my to do list!

    And I love the show PLL but just found out they're books too, I'm going to have to put that on my to do list as well! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel ya on the month left of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    Hobby Lobby is definitely one of my favorite stores :)

    My cousin and her family are HUGE Seminole fans...she was an FSU majorette in college!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hobby Lobby! Thanks for the follow and I am loving all of your scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete