Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pinterest

Oh hey, guess what I have another new online addiction...surprise, surprise. For some reason I am always behind at getting on the bandwagon, but I always get there eventually :) So I have recently discovered Pinterest. I have read about it in other blogs before, but never really understood the purpose. Pinterest is essentially an online pinboard where you can find and organize ideas for all different kinds of things. I'm sure the website itself can do a much better job at explaining the purpose than I can, so click here for more information: What is Pinterest?

Now that I have started "pinning", I completely understand why people love it! I really wish that Pinterest would have been around when I was planning my wedding because it is the perfect resource for organizing all your favorite styles and ideas for a wedding.

Although I have only just started, every time I get on Pinterest I find something new that I love. I can see that this website has bad idea written all over it for me. Here are some of my latest pins...

Strawberry margarita jello shots...need I say more, yum. 
                                                                                                      Source: livlifetoo.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                               Source: tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


It's Lilly Pulitzer, of course I love it...duh
                                                                                                          Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest


I seriously want to live in the Pottery Barn catalog
                                                                                                             Source: potterybarn.com via Jacki on Pinterest


I am definitely making one of these for my classroom. 
                                                                                                   Source: twopeasinabucket.com via Jacki on Pinterest


So if you are looking for ideas for new crafts, recipes, home decor or any type of inspiration, you need to get a Pinterest account. Go on their website and request an invitation to join. Enjoy your new addiction :)

1 comment: