Thursday, July 21, 2011

Picture Perfect Thursday

I literally have nothing to write about today, but I'm not going to let that stop me from posting! I'm working the  model home circuit once again today in this fabulous new development called Nocatee in Ponte Vedra. I am obsessed with this place, I would move here tomorrow if I could. Anyways, instead of working on my stuff for my online class while I sit here, I've been playing on Pinterest. So rather than rambling on about nothing in my post today, I'm just going to share some of the pretty things I've found on Pinterest...  

Hello dream backyard :)
                                                                                            Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Fire pit. Yes, please. 
                                                                                                                         Source: None via Jacki on Pinterest


Everyone needs to print out a copy for their husband/boyfriend.
                                                                                                  Source: sawdustcityllc.com via Jacki on Pinterest


I could definitely sit on my couch and stare at this everyday. 
                                                                                  Source: myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Dark wood cabinets, stone hood over the stove...love this kitchen.
                                                                                                               Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                          Source: polyvore.com via Jacki on Pinterest


A dog collar that looks like a bow tie...I must buy Lola one of these.
                                                                                                             Source: dogatar.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Dear shoe fairy, please bring me this closet and all these shoes. Love, Jacki
                                                                                                                       Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


When my dad builds Jared and I our next house, it will look like this. 
                                                                                             Source: architecturaldesigns.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Cute frame and a little chalkboard paint...a new DIY project perhaps?
                                                                                                   Source: farm5.static.flickr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                    Source: sadanduseless.com via Jacki on Pinterest


If I had a garden, it would have a hammock and twinkle lights.
                                                                                                       Source: maluna.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


The perfect book nook.
                                                                                                              Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


If I had this porch and this view, I would never leave my house. 
                                                                                                         Source: whittenarchitects.com via Jacki on Pinterest

In other news...Happy Birthday Ernest Hemingway! He would be 112 today. Ernest Hemingway is one of my favorite authors which I know is really weird because I'm a girl and most women hate Ernest Hemingway. I absolutely love his writing, hence the reason I am so obsessed with going to Sloppy Joe's every time I go to Key West. He wrote one of my favorite books of all time while sitting in Sloppy Joe's. My top two favorite books by Ernest Hemingway are The Sun Also Rises and The Garden of Eden. If you have never read either of them, you should. They are short reads and the characters are scandalously intriguing.


I hope you enjoyed all my pretty pictures :) Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Especially The Hormone Guide. Too funny!

    Fellow Phi Mu here. :)

    ReplyDelete