I have a lot of random pictures from our honeymoon and I'm still trying to figure out how to fit them altogether in the scrapbook. Therefore, I am creating the pages that require specific pictures first and then I'll figure out how to arrange all the left over pictures later. Meaning, I am not going to be scrapbooking the pictures in the correct order once again. But have no fear, I will post all the pages in order once the entire scrapbook is finished like I did last time.
Here are the pages I have created thus far...remember you can click on the pictures to make them larger. Enjoy :)
Jared and I went to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon. It was amazing!
We stayed at an all-inclusive resort called the Majestic Colonial. Trust me, all-inclusive is definitely the way to go! All you can eat and drink, and they bring you whatever you want 24 hours a day, for free. It's perfect for a honeymoon!
Jared had to go into work today because they have been really busy due to all this political garbage going on about the national debt. However, he has Monday off of work so we are going to relax and do nothing while everyone else is at work :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment