Friday, July 15, 2011

Scrapbooking {Vol. 2}

And the scrapbooking continues...Yesterday, I spent over an hour in Hobby Lobby looking at scrapbooking stuff. At this current juncture, I only needed some background papers and since everything was 50% off I only spent $1.90 yay! When I got home from Hobby Lobby, the weather was gross and rainy outside so I decided to dedicate the rest of my afternoon to scrapbooking. I poured a glass of wine, put on my HP: Chamber of Secrets DVD and got to work.

Here are some of the pages I created...remember, if you click on the picture it gets bigger :)


A page with clippings of our engagement announcements from the newspaper...


We took pictures for our "Save the Date" magnet in St. Augustine...


My brother got engaged 3 months after I did and my parents wanted to send out a joint engagement announcement as their Christmas card that year...


The picture in the top left hand corner ended up being "the" picture for the Christmas card...


Since we already had my brother's fancy camera out, we decided to take some additional "engagement type" photos...


Since there were so many pictures I wanted to use, I made it a two-page spread in my scrapbook...


I have a framed copy of our wedding invitation hanging in my house, but there isn't a copy of it in my wedding album...so I decided to make a page for it in the scrapbook. Yes, Phi Mu ladies, my invitation had a giant quatrefoil on it :)


There you have it, my newest scrapbooking creations. Since I will be spending my weekend cleaning, organizing and seeing Deathly Hallows Part 2, I probably will be putting off any more scrapbooking until next week. Until then, enjoy your weekend!

While this has absolutely nothing to do with scrapbooking, the picture is just so darn cute. Even my precious pup Lola is excited about the new Harry Potter movie. Team Gryffindor!

1 comment:

  1. adorable blog! I'm following one of your fsu phu mu sisters and love both of yall blogs! Nice to see sorority girls discussing crafting =]
    Congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete