Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scrapbooking {Vol. 4}

This wedding scrapbook has come such a long way in just one week! I'm so proud of myself for actually sticking with this project and not breaking the bank in the process. Last night, I did a little wine and scrapbooking while we watched our shows, which is the perfect combo if you ask me. Here's what I accomplished...


My bachelorette party...oo la la :)


It was at Ken's Tavern in Tallahassee...I know, so classy. I mean Jared and I did meet for the first time in Ken's so I felt like it was appropriate.


No worries, there were no strippers or other naughty things happening...we did dance on the bar at Ken's, and that was definitely my first and last time on the bar at Ken's, thank you very much.


After our rehearsal dinner, someone thought it would be a good idea to go out to the local bars in St. Augustine...FYI, partying the night before your wedding = bad idea. We went to an especially trashy bar called "Tradewinds" where my mother-in-law got the band to bring me up on stage for a serenade, oh my.


The wedding rehearsal...practice makes perfect!


I apologize for scrapbooking the events out of order, don't worry I'll re-post the pictures again at the end so you can see the finished product in order :)

2 comments:

  1. I DIED during your bachelorette party. As in I didn't realize we danced on the bar until someone posted that picture on facebook... little baby freshman. lol I blame Casey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! so you were a new follower so I'm stopping by..your blog is super cute..def now following :) oh and this scrapbook is ADORABLE!! you did an awesome job! xo

    ReplyDelete