Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Today, I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for her weekly post Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays. If you don't have a Pinterest account yet, get on board! You can request an invite to join on their website.


Here are some of the fun things I've found on Pinterest this week...

I think this pretty much sums it up.
                                                                                                                      Source: psiquilt.com via Jacki on Pinterest


DIY Dry Erase Board...scrapbook paper, glass, a frame, and voila!
                                                                                                            Source: makeandtakes.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Must go visit the original Cinderella Castle...guess a trip to Germany is in order
                                                                                                  Source: sunsurfer.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


I really want to do this...but I need a fancier camera first
                                                                                                     Source: whitepeachphoto.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Ruffle game day dress...yes, please :)
                                                                                                          Source: footballfanatics.com via Jacki on Pinterest


So I should become a professional blogger and scrapbooker?
                                                                                                                      Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Prancing around in this would definitely make me feel like Jackie O
                                                                                                                              Source: None via Jacki on Pinterest


There will definitely be a monogrammed pumpkin on my porch this fall :)
                                                                                                Source: brownpaper--packages.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                          Source: tobealady.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Backyard bliss
                                                                                                              Source: westelm.com via Jacki on Pinterest


I might have to hang this in my classroom :)
                                                                                                                Source: icanrelate.info via Jacki on Pinterest



5 comments:

  1. Love your blog! The pink coat is utter perfection and I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the backyard bliss photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monogrammed pumpkin! That is such a cute idea and doesn't leave you with the mess of actually carving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkin...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ALL your pins! DIY dry erase board? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete