Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Once again, it's time to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for her weekly What I'm Loving Wednesday post.


Here's what I'm loving today...

I'm loving my daddy. Today is his birthday and he is the best dad ever. He is always there when I need him and he's so much fun to be around. Then again, if your name was Rocky, you'd probably be really cool too :) 

I'm loving that my parents live so close to me. I get to see them whenever I want and I can go over to their house to borrow stuff like the fax machine or their fancy vacuum. 

I'm loving blogging. Well obviously, since I've been blogging every single day, sometimes twice a day. Sorry, but I like to share :) Blogging has been a great experience for me and it is keeping me sane over the summer when I have nothing to do. I am going to be sad once school starts again and I won't be able to blog as much any more...boo. 

I'm loving scrapbooking! For once, I am actually enjoying all this scrapbooking that I am doing. It's not becoming the ridiculous production that it usually is, which makes it a lot more enjoyable. Plus, it's been really fun to look back at all the pictures from our wedding festivities. 

I'm loving that the sunshine has returned! After about a week of gross rainy weather everyday, the sun has finally come back. 

I'm loving my husband. Today is the 3 year anniversary of the day he proposed to me. He's the best and I love him more and more each day.

What are you loving today? Have a wonderful Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. Today is the three MONTH anniversary of the day Mike proposed! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently good things happen on the 20th of the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're loving some sweet things! I'm loving that blue dress you have on in the profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is too cute! Love all of your photos! :) Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along!

    You're loving so many great things today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun blog, anything with Wine in the title gets me as a follower! I had scrapbooking on my summer to do list, but have yet to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my parents lived close! Enjoy it!

    Also, we have the same summer reading list! Mine is coming along, slowly! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, happy birthday to your dad! i love celebrating family member's birthdays! it's always so fun :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your dad!! Your dress is ADORABLE! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete