Saturday, July 23, 2011

Scrapbooking {Vol. 6}

Jared went golfing with his fraternity brothers this afternoon so I had nothing better to do than drink beer, watch Sex & the City and scrapbook. It was a pretty productive afternoon :)



I'm not really a big fan of girly bridal showers with all the games and girly nonsense, so Jared and I had a couples' bridal shower...essentially it was just a big cocktail party.






 
I decided that I am going to add one more page to this scrapbook before I deem it complete. The last page will be pictures of our first house together which we closed on right before the wedding. I also decided that I am going to create a completely separate scrapbook for the honeymoon because this one is really full now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures! I always said I wanted to start a scrapbook but I never take that many pictures when I go out with friends! I like the idea of a couple's bridal shower. It seems more personal and intimate in my opinion! Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete