Monday, July 18, 2011

Scrapbooking {Vol. 3}

Happy Monday everyone! I have lots to do today so I am going to make this short and sweet :) Last night, I worked on my wedding scrapbook again and completed a few more pages. Click on the pictures below for a closer look. Enjoy!


A two-page spread for our Rehearsal Dinner...the giant wine bottle on the left hand side was the invitation to the Rehearsal Dinner. I hand made every single one of those invitations in my room at Phi Mu. I think room #17 probably still has glitter on the carpet from those invitations :)


Our Rehearsal Dinner was in the Barrel Room at San Sebastian Winery in St. Augustine. 


I think these two pages might be my favorite pages in this scrapbook so far :) 


Next, a page for my Bridesmaids' Brunch which was held the morning of the wedding at Collage Restaurant in St. Augustine.


This scrapbook is only going to contain pictures from the "wedding festivities" and not from the actual wedding, so if you have never seen the actual wedding photos here is the link: Wedding Photos If it asks you for a password, type in "roche". Brace yourself, there are 1300 pictures :)

Have a great week! 

4 comments:

  1. I love scrapbooking, so obviously I loved this post! You did such a good job on your pages and inspired me to finish one of my scrapbook pages tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bridesmaid brunch page! all yalls dresses are so colorful and beautiful and come to life on the page

    ReplyDelete