Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a great week and is all ready for their relaxing weekend. Since it is Friday, you know what that means...time to link up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for her weekly Fill in the Blank Friday post. 


1. My favorite color is  pink! Well actually it depends on what the color is for. I would say that pink is my overall favorite color, except when it comes to home decor and clothes. The #1 color in my closet is navy. For some reason, I am always drawn to navy clothes. My favorite color to use in my house is a deep red, almost like the color of red wine. 

2. My travel destination of choice is  the mountains and the country. I guess that's probably because I live so close to the beach that the beach just doesn't really excite me. I would much rather go and enjoy a beautiful landscape that I don't get to experience all the time. 

3. My favorite food is  unhealthy, fattening and covered in cheese. I love pasta, but if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would probably be either pizza or cheeseburgers. 

4. My happy place is  my living room. That is where I do all the things that relax me: reading, working on crafts, scrapbooking, blogging, etc. However, if I am out and about and in need of a happy place, I go to a craft store or a book store. I just like to walk around and get ideas for new crafts or pick out a new book to read. I could literally be in Hobby Lobby or Barnes & Noble for hours. 

5. My favorite saying is  "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." Well that's just one of my favorites, I have many more! 

6. My dirty little secret is  I only wash my hair once or twice a week. Mostly because it is such a production to wash, blow dry and straighten my hair...I mean we are talking like 2 hours here. Plus, my hair is so thick that it hardly ever looks dirty. 

7. Something my friends might say about me is that I  despise PDA (public displays of affection). By all means, hold hands with your significant other but we don't need to watch you make a baby at the mall. My husband and I dated for 3 years before we got married and the first time most of my friends had ever seen us kiss was at our wedding. We even played a little joke on our guests at the wedding because one of my friends made a comment about how we probably wouldn't even kiss at our wedding because there was no way that I was going to kiss him in front of 120 people. So when the preacher told him that he could kiss the bride, we high-fived instead...and then we kissed. 

Oh how I just love Fridays! I'm already thinking about what I'm going to order at happy hour tonight. I am working at another model home today in this big new community they are developing that is way out in the middle of nowhere. So as soon as 6 o'clock hits, I've got to rush out of here and speed over to the other side of town to begin my weekend...with happy hour of course! Enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment